WELCOME

Hello and welcome. Included on this site is some of my book for you to read. There are three sections followed by Chapter one which will give you a little taster.

A GUIDE'S GUIDE TO MEDIUMSHIP AND HEALING
and
MY LIFE: MY MEDIUMSHIP
are presently uploaded onto Authonomy.

READINGS:
All card readings are mini readings and at a set cost of £10.
If you wish to send a photograph and/or sample of handwriting for a reading by e-mail there is a donate button and I leave it to you to decide on payment.

Any queries or photographs can be sent to:
lvg@blueyonder.co.uk

Wednesday 20 January 2010

A GUIDE'S GUIDE TO MEDIUMSHIP AND HEALING

It has been suggested that I put a little information at the start of this book in order for readers to know a tiny bit about me in order to show what authority I have for writing it and to explain a little about guides/helpers. They will speak to you themselves on that matter in better words than I could ever use.

This book is in an easy to read style that will also appeal to those who are not the usual readers of this genre, but who have an open mind. It is an instructional book aimed at improving the standards of mediumship and healing in order that practices used today by some who are unscrupulous may be recognised and stopped. It will help all people awaken their psychic ability if they so choose but more importantly will show that not all people can be mediums.

It is different to many books sold throughout the world today on this subject, because the words come direct from those in the world of spirit. It is they who teach you and not me.

This is a book which, although ostensibly written by me was inspired by those of the world of spirit and is written in their words. This may seem very strange to you and I have to admit that I find it pretty hard to accept myself. All I can tell you is that it answers many questions I have about this subject and does not appear to be biased any one way or another.
Respect is shown towards all belief systems and faiths of our world and even unbelief’s. The only bias shown is towards those who wish to do these works for the benefit of themselves only or have closed minds to the ways or beliefs of other individuals.

It is not an in depth study, it is a book that hopes to guide you on the path you may have realised might be for you. It will also show whom these ways are not for. Those of you who go for readings will be helped to see who may or may not be genuine mediums in order that you get a satisfactory reading. Spiritual gifts of the supernatural or paranormal type are not all given to everyone although many say they are. This book helps to show the truth of that statement in the eyes of the spirit world. That does not mean there are not other ways you can help in this work because there are.

I hope that those of you who read this book do so with an open and trusting mind and that you find answers to many questions you might have. It by no means covers everything, but it is a start to help guide you on the way. Maybe another book will follow – who knows. I only know I was inspired to sit and type what was given to me and that when I tried to do it at any other time no words would come. You will find that the style of writing suddenly changes from me writing to those who have taken me over which will account for the change in first to third person.

I, like you, wait to see what follows.






INTRODUCTION – A little about me

Quite some time ago a friend asked me to do readings at a Spiritual Centre in a nearby town. They were having a fund raising open day and she felt it was time I started to work in public. For many years, I have been aware of my mediumship and healing abilities, but have been fighting against using them due to my religious beliefs and fear of upsetting my Mother, who wouldn’t like me to do it, or God.

Although I had done private one to one readings for friends over the years, it had been done without much confidence and although the results were very good, at times I still wasn’t sure if I should be doing it. The healing side is a little different as it crept up on me gradually and didn’t seem to be something that would offend God (or my Mother!). It has been a constant battle of wills (with myself) over many years and the upshot is that I have now come to terms with the fact that I am not doing anything wrong as long as I practice my gifts properly and with humility.

So it was that after some thought I decided to take part in the open day and determined that if I was meant to do this work then I would be helped at the time. It was, therefore, with a little trepidation that I arrived and was given my first reading of the day to do. All went well and everyone for whom I read appeared to be satisfied with their readings. The most amazing part of the day wasn’t that though – it was that I received a reading from someone else for myself. What I was told in that reading is pertinent to this book.

The medium concerned has a marvellous reputation and I was one of only two people chosen for her to give a reading to. As it turned out the other person never had their reading and I was therefore the only one she read for that day. As part of my mediumship, I sometimes receive automatic writing and during one of those sessions, I was told that I was to be given a reading in the near future when I least expected it. It was stated that the energy around me would be so strong that the person concerned wouldn’t be able to pass me over. That they would give me a lot of information which would stun me. Part of this information would be about my future work with the Spirit world. They stated that I needed to be given proof that what I was doing was not offensive to God and that it was what I was destined to do. They, (the Spirit world), had spent many years training me naturally and now my work was to start in earnest. Before this could take place though, they were to give me the proof I needed to show me that all that they told me was correct and that they were my helpers and not of my own mind.

Not only do I doubt my own ability, but I also question (no bad thing) where or whom the information comes from and whether it is accurate. Part of my reasoning is that God doesn’t lie and therefore, if what I get is correct, and later shown to be, then whoever gives it to me must be of God and working for goodness. Incredibly, the woman who selected the people to receive a reading told me that I had been chosen due to the strength of the energy surrounding me and that she had found it impossible to pass me over. That is exactly what I had been told would happen in my automatic writing.

Well, the reading was totally accurate and I received very credible evidence throughout. As part of the reading I was told that there is an incredible light shining all around me which draws people to me (I don’t know about that !) and not only was my light shining here, but it shone even brighter in the world of Spirit. She said that so many Spirit people were trying to draw close and I was surrounded by them. She stated that I was a natural medium and healer and that I should be working in those fields. The medium also told me that what was holding me back was my worry of offending my Mother and of going against God. She was so right. Here was the proof I had been told I was to receive.

There is no need to tell you too much more of that except for one thing. She told me I was to write a book; the third medium to tell me the same thing over the last couple of years. She also said it was to do with my writings (as I call my automatic writing). This time it wouldn’t be exactly automatic writing but more inspired writing. She advised sitting at a computer for maybe an hour each day and to then wait to see what was to happen. I began by typing in the first person and then it appears as though a helper/guide has taken over. That seems to be the pattern throughout and may explain changes in style of writing. So, here we go.

GUIDES/HELPERS – WHO ARE WE?
You will notice throughout this book that we refer to helpers as well as guides. We are aware that many of you will refer to us as your guides but this is very misleading. We do not guide you at all. Nor do we protect you in any way. There are others whose job it is to do that and our job is different than theirs. We as helpers are of the spirit world now but were once of your world. That is why we understand human emotion so very well. This is why we are able to communicate with you the way we do. We know what humans behave like, feel like and how they are likely to respond to various things in life. We had the same feelings and emotions as you. We felt pain, joy, desperation, happiness, sadness, grief, worry, elation and in fact, any emotion you care to name. That is why we are able to help communicate with you in a way you will understand.

Those who you call guides are of a very different nature. They were never of your world and are therefore destined to work in a very different way to us. They have never experienced human feelings or emotions and have no real understanding of things beyond what they are allowed to know. They know all about you including your inner thoughts and it is they who guide you and guard you.

Many people wish to believe that we are all one and the same. This is not true. What many of you call angels do exist and they are not of your world and never can be. We have heard said that guides and helpers of the spirit world are angels and vice versa. Not true. We are not the same as each other and can never aspire to be.

There are many things of the world in spirit that we inhabit now which you know nothing of. You are not meant to and should stop trying to say you all know exactly what it is all about. You do not and shall not until your time to pass comes to you. It is only then that you shall learn more of the secrets which will then unfold before you. There is a very good reason for this and it is not for you all to question why. Be happy with what you are allowed to know and stop trying to speculate.

We are able to tell you a little for your knowledge but no more. There are many of you who will listen to what we say and believe us. There are many more who will choose to ignore it as it does not agree with their thoughts and beliefs. So be it. We do not wish to make anyone stray from the path they are on if it is right for them in this lifetime. Their time will come to gain more knowledge and understanding and this is probably not it.

So many of your world believe they hold the key and that what they teach and preach is exactly right and the whole truth. This is not so. There is not one living creature of your world who does know the whole truth. Some have some knowledge whilst others have more. Some of what you know will be correct whilst much more will be wrong. It is not for you to know which of these things they are whilst of your world. All any of you need to know is that you must lead the best life you are able to lead. Help others at all times. Be kind to man and to beast. Stop wanting all you see. You are provided with enough for your basic needs and that should suffice. Sadly, for most it does not.

There are those who profess to be spiritual who really are not. They use this word a lot and most have no idea of its true meaning. It is not enough just to read books and want to be different from others. To be a truly spiritual person you need to live the life within and without. Within is more important although many may not realise this. What good you do that is unseen is worth far more than that which you do in order for others to see and know of. All are worthy, but true goodness shines from within. It is this for which you should all strive.

The ones we speak of called your guides are the ones of spirit who wish to help you with this. They are the ones who were never of your world and their job is to help guide your path throughout the whole of your life from the second you take your first breath. They will try to steer you away from those things that are bad for you and will try to put you on a path you need to go down. It is often thought of as your conscience. This is in fact your guide trying to help you.

Your guides are also your protectors when you work with us in spirit and with your mediumship; it is they who look after you and keep you safe. Each and every one of you has at least one and at times will have more. This is why we say you do not need extra protection and that it is afforded you automatically. That protection is with you throughout your lifetime. The only time you need to call on more is when you are doing that which is wrong for you or in the wrong way.

Each time you work with us you should say a few words to your guide and protector. You should say you are about to work with those of us in spirit and will they now work with you in order that the best work may be achieved by us all. This is all that is needed. Intent told to them in order that they may stand more on guard than usual. Some of you may call it a prayer if you wish, but it needs only be very simple indeed and does not need to be said aloud.


Please try to remember the differences we have told you. Your guides and protectors are of pure spirit and have never been of your world. They never shall be as the work they do is what they were created for. You may call them angels or any other name you so desire. We call them angels but it is your wish entirely what you call them.

The others who work with you in your mediumship are not guides or protectors they are spirit helpers. We were of your world and as such have not been elevated to that position which you all afford us. We are but helpers sent to assist in the communication between both of our worlds. We are aware that most people will ignore what we say here and will insist on calling us their guides. They will also wish to call us by many fancy names as well as simple ones.

We have no need for names where we are. It is you on the earth who need this for identification purposes. Why do we need that? If we work with you there is no need for confusion. All you need know is that we are your helper. From time to time we shall give a name if there are many who work with you at once. It is still not necessary though as each of us will work a totally different way with you which is what will distinguish us one from the other. We do know that you like names and it makes you feel more secure. It is for this fact alone that we shall at times give a name to you.

We hope this section has helped clear up some questions that we know some of you have regarding angels, guides, protectors and such like. It makes no difference to us what we are all called by. We shall all do the jobs we are destined for regardless. You will all call us by whatever name you choose but we have taught you the correct way, it is now up to you what you choose to do. Be rest assured we shall not be offended whatever you decide. All that matters is that we work well together for good. Talking of goodness, maybe this would be a good time to talk of what else it is we have to teach you.

WHAT IS THIS BOOK?

This book that we write is not to be an in depth teaching manual about all aspects of spirit work which is why the sections are to be kept brief. It is but a start to teach where those who work today in this field go wrong. Not all people, by any means, are working incorrectly, but sadly far too many are. Due to this, many of the teachers we have working for us today, have themselves been taught quite badly. Like all things in life, bad habits are learned and then passed on to others. It is this that we wish to correct and help with, in order for the standards of mediumship and healing to improve.

We do not wish to offend the spiritual leaders or churches that teach this work and encourage it to be done, instead we would like to congratulate them. No, what we wish to do is help guide them in the ways we wish this work to be done and by whom. It is through no fault of their own that they are teaching the methods they do. They themselves have been the victims of shoddy mediumship that has been practised now for many years indeed. In fact, these shoddy ways of practising and teaching began before your time here now. It is, therefore, not your fault. Please forgive us if we offend, as that is not our intention.

The spirit world is most grateful to those who help us to continue our work and we, in turn, wish to help them. That then is the reason for this book to be written. The one we use to write this for us is herself now learning and is almost ready to work with us. She has, in fact already done many things but has yet to develop the full potential she is capable of. That is soon to follow after this manual is completed. She is not at all responsible for the contents of this book and we use her only to pass what we need to tell you on to everyone. We are most grateful to her also for allowing us to use her in this way.

Please take your time with learning this work as rushing to learn anything is not good. Taking one’s time is always the way to work best. For by doing this you will not miss the important things you need to learn and can polish what you do properly. We will follow up at some time in the future, with our instruments permission, with manuals, which will be more in depth in each aspect of the contents of this book. This is just to start and make you aware of what is wrong today in the work which is now being done.

There are many good mediums and healers at work throughout your world and for this we are delighted. Our greatest desire is that all aspects of mediumship and spiritual work are raised to the same level. We wish to denounce those who are out to hurt and confuse people with their lies. What we need are the teachers in the world to listen to us and learn. We shall, at some point be writing a small manual for their benefit only. It shall be aimed at the teachers in order to help them learn the correct ways to help their pupils. There shall also be short manuals for all aspects of spiritual work in order that you can all develop correctly and know that what you do is pleasing to God and the world of spirit. If a job is worth doing then do it well as you say. This is a saying that we too agree with.

By having this book published and sold throughout the world, we hope that the standards we wish for will be raised and met. Any of the people reading this who are genuinely gifted natural mediums will understand and agree with what we are saying. There will be many more who will disagree with most of what we say and we are prepared for that. Many of these people will find the gift they have if it is being misused will be taken from them. The work they have now will start to dry up. We shall be blocking these people from carrying on this work in the way they do.

As we have already stated, doors can be opened and doors can be closed. Anything that is abusing the gifts of the Lord are to be prevented from now on. There will always be those who pretend and will confuse and abuse peoples’ trust. These people will have to pay for this at another time. All will be judged on what they do in their lives at some time and they are no exception. This book, therefore, is aimed at those who are prepared to listen and learn. The ones who are prepared to recognise that maybe the ways they were taught have been incorrect. It is also for those who wish to understand more of these things that we talk of.

Not all has been wrong. It is the small parts of these teachings, which we have to correct and hope they will be willing to listen to us. We do not wish to lose those teachers who have helped us so much in the past and at present. They are too dear to us and very precious. They are the ones we are depending on to help us in our endeavours. These chosen ones are to help shape the way of things to come in the work of the spirit.


We are very excited at this prospect and look forward to assisting you all in this work, which we are to do together. So many more people will be able to be reached and taught the ways of the spirit. So much badness is in your world today and it is due to a lack of faith. They have no belief, faith or understanding in anything but the here and now. They are so wrong. If only you all knew what we now know there would be so much less trouble in your world. The Godlessness is what is killing you all and it has to be retrieved.

Too many church leaders of all religions and belief systems are either not doing their jobs well enough or are misguided in what they teach. They need to be stronger and stand firm in their faith in order to show those they guide the correct way. No one in your world knows the total truth of things and this is only to be learnt on your passing. You shall have many choices to make at that time, but you also have many to make now. What you do and how you decide to live now is important to your future in the world which you shall follow into on passing from the world you now inhabit.

It matters not at all what religion you belong to, what belief (or unbelief) system you have or what way you wish to serve. What does matter is that all you choose to do is for good. Follow a path of goodness towards yourself, fellow man and beast. Look after nature and all that you have been given to live with in your world. Those who strive to do good will benefit in time. It is not always in your world that you shall see these benefits, but be rest assured they amass and are plentiful where you next go.

Teachers have a greater responsibility than the rest of you, as their teachings are what you will live your lives by. It is a huge responsibility they have and you should be very grateful to them for agreeing to take on this work. Those, however, who teach the wrong ways and are aware that they do so shall have to be answerable for their actions. These people have misguided many throughout many lives past and present and they are some of the ones we need to teach today. Then there are those who are the victims of those who wish to teach their own ways as well as ours. This cannot be allowed to continue if the work is to be done well and accurately. We ask then, that you all will read this book and listen. That you will act upon what you read and try to follow the guidance we give you. Please help us to help you. By doing this, we together, are able to help so very many in your world. Forgive us again for being so brutal but we hope you understand the reasoning behind it all.

No comments:

Followers